To increase the vegetation cover in Rajasthan and to encourage tree plantation outside the forest area, the Forest Department has started the ‘Tree Outside Forest Area’ programme. Online booking has been arranged for purchasing saplings from the nurseries of the Forest Department.
Department’s website to buy plants – aaranyak forest.rajasthan.gov.in / and fmdss.forest.rajasthan.gov.in
- Plants and nurseries have to be selected through these websites.
- Thereafter saplings can be obtained from the respective nurseries.
- For this it is necessary to have SSO id of the user.
- The Forest Department has started this facility to increase the access of plants to the general public.
- To increase greenery outside the forest areas in the state, a target has been set to plant 5 crore saplings with the cooperation of various departments, institutions and citizens.
- This facility can also be availed through FMDSS mobile application.
Instructions to download the mobile app click
Download PDF Click