Chief Minister of Rajasthan, Vasundhara Raje was in Udaipur on Yesterday (October,5), where she highlighted new initiatives & recent achievements of state Government.
New Initiatives Highlighted:
- The Rajasthan state government would also organize fairs on schemes of rural development and panchayati raj department and hold grand celebrations of famous fairs of Rajasthan to create awareness among the people.
- ‘Jan-Kalyan Mahila Mela‘ (fairs) would be organized to spread awareness about women-centric welfare schemes.
- The chief minister said birth anniversaries of the state’s great men would be celebrated every year and ‘Tiranga Yatra‘ would be organised at the party’s mandal levels on every August 15.
- ‘Gaurav Yatra‘ would be held that would start from a place associated with one martyr and culminate at a place associated with another martyr. All soldiers would be involved in Gaurav Yatra.
- People from the state would now be sent to pilgrimages community-wise. ‘Prominent workers’ from the same communities would be sent along with the pilgrims and their task would be to spread awareness about government’s welfare schemes among the people in the community-based groups.
- Rajasthan stood first for the second time in skill development.
- Rajasthan received gold medal in Bhamashah Yojana.
- Rajasthan is first in e-auction of mines, solar power generation, national highways, construction of toilets and Annapurana centers.
- State was ranked second by the World Bank in ease of doing business.
- State stood at sixth position in Asia as a ‘holiday destination’.