Rajasthan Government Announces Diwali 2020 Bonus for Employees

CM Yuva Sambal Yojana, Mukhaymantri Yuva Sambal Yojana, Rajasthan Unemployment Allowance Scheme

On 8th November 2020, Chief Minister Shri Ashok Gehlot has announced that Rajasthan Government will provide Diwali 2020 Bonus to its 7.30 lakh employees. The bonus amount will cost the exchequer Rs 500 crore.

As per the official statement,  25% of the bonus amount has to be given in cash while the remaining 75% will be deposited in employees provident fund.

Additionally, the chief minister has also declared that salary-cut being done for providing better Covid-19 management, will also become voluntary from now on. The move was taken after considering the demands of several employees association. The salary deduction was started in August this year aiming to utilise the money for relief and aid work related to the pandemic.


error: Content is protected !!